Does 2014 Jeep Cherokee have AEB?
The 2014 Jeep Cherokee comes standard with a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine. Called the Tigershark MultiAir 2 I-4, it makes 184 horsepower and 171 pound-feet of torque, with fuel mileage EPA-rated at 21/28 mpg City/Highway….Smart Buy Price.
How do you reset the Uconnect on a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
Push and hold the Mute button and the other big knob at the same time until the Uconnect reboots (about 5 seconds).
How do you turn off the check engine light on a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
How to Turn Off a Jeep Grand Cherokee Check Engine Light
- Turn your ignition key to the “Acc” position to power your vehicle’s computer and electronics. Do not crank the engine.
- Connect the OBD-II code scanner to the diagnostic tool in your Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- Press the button on the scanner to check the system.
How do you reset the code on a 2014 Jeep Wrangler?
How to Clear Codes on Jeep Wrangler
- Make sure the engine is not running and key is out of the ignition.
- Disconnect the battery terminals.
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Reconnect battery terminals.
- Insert and turn the ignition key to the run position without starting.
- All error codes are cleared and CHECK ENGINE icon disappeared.
Does 2014 Jeep Cherokee have automatic emergency braking?
NHTSA closes investigation into automatic braking events in 2014-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokees. Automatic emergency braking is a safety feature that reduces rear-end crashes and occupant injuries.
Does Jeep Grand Cherokee have AEB?
Comprehensive Standard Safety Features There are other available safety features on the Grand Cherokee, like forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, active parallel and perpendicular parking, automatic rain-sensing wipers, adaptive cruise control, and lane departure warning.
How do I reset my Uconnect 2014?
Uconnect® Hard Reset Procedure
- Press the hot and coup up and down buttons simultaneously for at least five seconds.
- Scroll through the menu that pops up and select the choice prompting you to reset factory defaults.
- Once selecting this option, wait roughly 30 seconds while the system reboots.
Why is my check engine light on in my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
If the check engine light in your 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee starts flashing, that means that the problem needs precipitous attention and your Jeep should be brought in immediately. This blinking light usually expresses a strict engine misfire allowing unburned fuel to be ditched into the exhaust system.
How do I reset my Jeep computer?
Jeep Wrangler JK: How to Reset Your ECU
- Step 1 – Remove the positive (red) battery cable.
- Step 2 – Ground the red cable to the negative terminal.
- Step 3 – Reconnect the positive battery cable.
- Step 4 – Turn on your Jeep.
- Step 5 – Cycle the headlights.
- Step 6 – Turn the key off and remove.