Does Google have a language translator?
The app supports 109 languages and voice input for 45 languages. It is available for devices running Android 2.1 and above and can be downloaded by searching for “Google Translate” in Google Play….Mobile app.
|Stable release(s) [±]|
|Type||Statistical and neural machine translation|
How can I Translate text from an image?
Translate text in photos
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Translate app .
- Pick the languages. At the top left, choose the language you want to translate or Detect language.
- Beneath the text box, tap Camera .
- Use your finger to highlight the text you want to translate, or tap Select all.
How do I get Google to automatically Translate?
- Navigate to the page with the language you want Chrome to automatically translate in the future.
- Click “Translate” to translate the page into English.
- Click “Options.”
- Click “Always translate [language] to English” where language is the currently display language on-screen.
Where is Google Translate on this phone?
A Google Translate icon is displayed on the top right of the app. Tap on it for the translation.
Can Google identify photos?
You can access Google Lens through the Google: Search, Discover, News app or Google Photos app for iPhone users and through the Google Camera app and Google Photos app for Android. You can easily analyze photos or screenshots you’ve taken or analyze an image in real time.
Can I take a picture of Chinese and translate?
Google Translate can now translate text in images through your phone’s camera. The feature means users can, for example, use their Android phone’s camera to take a picture of a menu in a foreign language, then have the app translate the text into their own tongue.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I translate a page to English?
Translate webpages in Chrome
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a webpage written in another language.
- At the bottom, select the language you want to translate to. To change the default language, tap More.
- Chrome will translate the webpage this one time.
How do I get translation on my phone?
When Tap to Translate is on, you can copy text from any app on your Android device and translate it to another language….Turn Tap to Translate on or off
- Open the Translate app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Tap Tap to Translate. Enable.
Can your phone translate?
Just say, “Hey Google, be my [insert language of choice here] translator,” and point your phone at the person you’re talking to. Whatever they (or you) say will be translated, and it all happens as soon as someone begins talking.
Does Google translate any good?
The practical utility of Google Translate and similar technologies is undeniable, and probably a good thing overall, but there is still something deeply lacking in the approach, which is conveyed by a single word: understanding. Machine translation has never focused on understanding language.
How good is Google Translator?
Google Translate is good but sometimes it translates words which do not actually work in real life in terms of pronunciation. I have a Spanish friend and I often talk with him by using Google translate. Sometimes it works properly but sometimes AI is simply unable to translate words which I can found useful.
How to translate a web page using Google language?
Set the CDN path to Google Translate API. This CDN will only work if you have an active internet connection otherwise not.
What is Google language?