How do I contact Itunes billing by phone?
For other enquiries, contact Apple Store Customer Service on 0800 048 0408.
How do I contact Itunes about unauthorized charges?
Report an unknown transaction or dispute a charge
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap Apple Card.
- Scroll down and tap the transaction that you want to report.
- Tap the transaction again, then tap Report an Issue.
- Choose the type of issue that you want to report.
How do I investigate Itunes charges?
See your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Purchase History.
- Your purchase history appears.
How do I complain about an Itunes purchase?
Report A Purchase
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Enter the Apple ID and password that you used to buy the item, then choose Sign In.
- Choose Report a Problem next to the item that you need help with.
- Choose your problem from the menu.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
How do I stop iTunes from charging my credit card?
Enter your password, click on Payment Information, scroll down and click on “Manage” under Subscriptions. If you have multiple subscriptions, select the one for Apple Music and toggle the Automatic Renewal option to “off.”
How do you cancel subscriptions on iTunes?
Cancel on an Android Device Android users subscribed to Apple Music can tap the Listen Now icon, then open the three-dot settings menu and select Account. From there, choose Manage Subscription and tap Cancel Subscription.
How do I stop Apple iTunes from charging my credit card?
After establishing the Credit Card account (i.e. after you have made purchases), you can remove the credit card information by editing your payment info, choosing “None”.
How do I talk to iTunes customer service?
Contact Apple Support
- U.S. technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)
- See all worldwide support telephone numbers.
- Contact a mobile carrier.
- Make a reservation at an Apple Retail Store Genius Bar.
- Beats support: (800) 442–4000 (U.S.) or see all worldwide support telephone numbers.
How do I contact Apple about a charge?
You can buy online or call (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753).
Does Apple give refunds for accidental purchases?
Now that you’ve got access to your purchase history, you just need to submit a request for the unauthorized purchases. Apple’s set up a form for this process that helps generate a support request. Apple should let you know—hopefully pretty quickly—the status of your refund.
How do you cancel a purchase on iTunes?
Open Settings. Select Users & Accounts, then select your account. Select Subscriptions. Choose the subscription that you want to manage, then select Cancel Subscription.
How do I stop all iTunes charges?
- Open Settings, and then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top.
- Tap View Apple ID and sign in if prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Find and tap the subscription you would like to cancel.
- Choose Cancel Subscription (iOS 10) or turn off Automatic Renewal.
How to complain on iTunes overcharge?
Enter your password when prompted.
How do you dispute an Apple iTunes purchase?
Open iTunes, Login with your iTunes ID and then go to iTunes Store. On the top right menu with your iTunes id select Account. On the account page click on Purchase History. Under Previous Purchases, click on the little grey arrow to the left of the purchase you want to dispute.
How do I Gey refund for iTunes charges?
How to get a refund using iTunes on Mac or Windows Launch iTunes on either your Mac or Windows PC. Click on Account in the menu bar. Click on View Account. Type in your Apple ID and password when prompted. Click on See All under your Purchase History. If you don’t see the app you want, you’ll need to choose your date range from the drop-downs under Purchase History.
How do you report problem on iTunes?
and select the App Store at the top.