How do I find out when my magazine subscription expires?
The month-end expiration date of your subscription can be found on your magazine label above your name. You can also view your expiration date in your account summary via Fastcompany.com/CustomerCare. Why are address labels on magazines upside down?
How do I know if I have a magazine subscription?
How do I check my magazine subscriptions?
- Keep a running list of your magazine subscriptions, including account numbers and expiration dates.
- If lists aren’t your thing, contact the magazine publisher directly – or check the magazine’s customer service site for account information and renewal prices.
How do you read a magazine subscription label?
Follow a few simple guidelines to decipher magazine labels.
- Flip your magazine over so that it’s upside down.
- Read your address which should be on the left side of the magazine label.
- Read to the right of your address.
- Check out the set of letters and numbers above your name in your address.
How do I find my magazine subscription number?
Magazine Label– If you also receive a print copy of your magazine subscription, you can find your Account Number directly on your label, as shown below.
How do I stop automatic renewal of magazines?
Log in to your magazines.com account. Go to the Settings page. Remove the auto-renewal status for magazines.
How do I stop unwanted magazine subscriptions in the mail?
How to Cancel Unwanted Subscriptions in Your Name
- Always question offers that seem too good to be true.
- Contact the company directly.
- Turn to social media.
- File a credit card fraud report.
- Contact the Federal Trade Commission.
- Acquire copies of the death certificate.
- Contact the company.
- Post on social media.
How do I stop getting magazines I didn’t order?
How do I get rid of unwanted magazine subscriptions?
How do I cancel my magazine subscriptions?
If you want to cancel your order or subscription via phone, you should:
- Call 800-624-2946.
- Request that your subscription is canceled.
Do I have to pay for magazines I didn’t order?
Sometimes when ordering something online, you may get a magazine you didn’t order. They might say it is a “thank you” gift for two to three months, then if you don’t cancel, it’s a subscription, which you are supposed to pay for! This may be a different business from the magazine, which really adds to the confusion.
How do you cancel subscriptions on iPhone?
How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
How do I stop magazine subscriptions I never ordered?
How can you tell when a magazine subscription ends?
You’ll be able to see a month and year. For example: Oct 11. or Oct. 2011. This means that your magazine subscription ends during this month and year. Most magazine labels have this information. Check out the set of letters and numbers above your name in your address.
How to check the expiration date of a magazine?
That way, when you get a renewal notice, you can check the expiration date and decide whether to renew or wait. If lists aren’t your thing, contact the magazine publisher directly – or check the magazine’s customer service site for account information and renewal prices.
How can I read the year of a magazine?
Read to the right of your address. You’ll be able to see a month and year. For example: Oct 11. or Oct. 2011. This means that your magazine subscription ends during this month and year. Most magazine labels have this information.
Where do you find the address on a magazine?
Magazines received in the mail usually have mailing labels on the bottom of the cover. Most have the same basic information, including your address, subscription number and when the subscription expires.