How do I report a problem with Apple Maps?
Choose Maps > Report an Issue, then follow the onscreen instructions. Click a location on the map, click the More button in the information card, scroll down and choose Report an Issue, then follow the onscreen instructions. You may need to scroll to the bottom of the information card to see Report an Issue.
How do I contact Apple Maps?
(800) APL-CARE (800-275-2273)
How do I report a map issue?
Tip: For legal issues, such as copyright or trademark disputes, submit a report.
- Open Google Maps .
- Find the place you want to report for review.
- Select the place Suggest an edit. Close or remove.
- Choose the reason the place should be removed.
- Click Submit.
How do I reset Apple Maps?
To fix issues of iPhone Maps not working caused by problems with the device’s location or network information, you will need to reset all locations and network data. Resetting all location and network data is not hard, just go to Settings > General > Reset, click Reset Network Settings and Reset Location & Privacy.
How do you call Apple support?
Contact Apple Support
- U.S. technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)
- See all worldwide support telephone numbers.
- Contact a mobile carrier.
- Make a reservation at an Apple Retail Store Genius Bar.
- Beats support: (800) 442–4000 (U.S.) or see all worldwide support telephone numbers.
How do I update my Apple maps list?
How Do I List My Business on iPhone Maps?
- Go to https://mapsconnect.apple.com/.
- Select your relationship to your business.
- Enter your basic business details.
- Verify your business phone number.
- Confirm your business location.
- Confirm your hours of business.
- Add your company website and social media accounts.
How do I contact Google maps about an error?
Report an error using your computer
- Open Google Maps and sign into your Google account.
- In the top left, click Menu > Send feedback.
- In the window that pops up, choose the feedback you would like to give.
What is improve maps on iPhone?
If you choose to enable Improve Maps, Apple will collect the GPS coordinates obtained through the Significant Locations feature on your device and correlate them with the street address associated with your Apple ID. This will enable Apple to better approximate the geographic location of that and other addresses.
Why Apple Maps is not working?
Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services and make sure that Location Services is on and that Maps is set to While Using the App or Widgets. Make sure that you set the date, time, and time zone correctly on your device. Then open Maps again. Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How do I clear my location history?
Delete location history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial Your Timeline .
- Tap More. Settings.
- Scroll to “Location settings.” Delete some of your history: Tap Delete Location History range. Delete everything: Tap Delete all Location History.
Is it free to chat with Apple support?
Much like Apple handles support calls over the phone, soon only customers within their warranty period will be able to access online chat support through getsupport.apple.com for free. Previously all online support chat features were available for free to users worldwide.
How to report an issue in the Maps app on a Mac?
In the Maps app on your Mac, do any of the following: Choose Maps > Report an Issue, then follow the onscreen instructions. Click a location on the map, click the More button in the information card, scroll down and choose Report an Issue, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How to report a problem on your iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or PC: Tap or click Report a Problem below the item’s details. A browser window opens to the Report a Problem website. On the Report a Problem website: Tap or click Report a Problem to the right of the item.
What should I do if my Apple Maps is not working?
Make sure that you set the date, time, and time zone correctly on your device. Go to Settings > General > Date & Time. If possible, use Set Automatically. Make sure that cellular data or Wi-Fi is turned on, and that you have an active connection.
How do I add a missing place in Apple Maps?
Tap the Info button , in the upper-right corner. Tap Report an Issue. Choose the issue and follow the onscreen instructions. To add a missing place, follow these steps: Tap the Info button , in the upper-right corner. Tap Add a Missing Place. Follow the onscreen instructions.