How do I run Far Cry 3 in 60 fps?
Far Cry 3: A Guide to Getting 60 FPS
- A big performance hit: Post FX.
- Shadows have a huge effect on performance.
- Switch to SSAO from HBAO.
- Set GPU Max Buffered Frames to 5.
- Set v-sync off (limit frame rate to 58fps on a 60hz monitor to avoid tearing).
Does Far Cry 3 support 144hz?
Short answer: yes. However, this is a 144hz monitor.
Does Far Cry 3 have FPS cap?
Far Cry 3 has a few extra setting not normally used. With V-sync on, it will normally hit 60 if you can maintain 60 FPS, but there is another setting to allow 2 refreshes per frame with V-sync on, which results in cutting your FPS to 30 on a 60hz screen or 60 on a 120hz screen.
Can Far Cry 3 run on low end PC?
After reading around that Far Cry 3 played well on low end systems I decided to give it a try on my laptop. This is my 2009 Acer Aspire: Windows 7 SP1. 2.13GHz Intel Core2 Duo processor.
Can Far Cry 3 run without graphics card?
When it comes to the Far Cry 3 system requirements, the minimum memory requirement for Far Cry 3 is 4 GB of RAM installed in your computer. Provided that you have at least an NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT graphics card you can play the game. An Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 CPU is required at a minimum to run Far Cry 3.
Is Far Cry 3 well optimized?
Far Cry 3 Is The Most Optimized PC Game Of 2012 – PC Performance Analysis.
How do I optimize Far Cry 3?
Far Cry 3 PC Performance Tweaks
- Run Far Cry 3 and set the video settings to “custom.” Exit the game.
- Go to %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Far Cry 3.
- Right click on GamerProfile. xml and select Open With -> Notepad.
- CTRL+F and search for PostFxQuality. Set PostFxQuality=”false” and save the file.
What is GPU Max buffered frames?
Max pre-rendered(buffered) frames is a number of frames that were prepared by CPU for the GPU. This setting put slightly more load on the CPU but it improves the performance while may increase the latency slightly.
Can I run Far Cry 3 without graphics card?
If you want to pass the minimum system requirements for Far Cry 3, you only need a 512 MB DirectX 9.0c capable video card that is as powerful as a GeForce GTX 8800 or Radeon HD 2900. Almost 90% of the Nvidia cards that are tested on CanYouRunIT would be over this mark.