How do you prepare antonyms and synonyms for competitive exams?
Tips and Tricks to prepare Synonyms & Antonyms for SSC CGL
- Don’t Cram But Read & Understand.
- Look up the previous year’s paper & analyse them.
- Keep revising difficult words.
- Use synonyms/antonyms in sentences.
- Do not guess in the exam.
- Use the elimination method.
How can I learn synonyms easily?
Read on for 3 easy tips.
- Learn Them In Context. As with learning vocabulary in general, the best way to learn synonyms is in context.
- Look Them Up As You Need To. One occasion where you may need to actively seek out a synonym is for writing tasks.
- Expose Yourself to Different Varieties of English.
How do you guess synonyms and antonyms?
Easy Tips and Tricks To Solve Synonyms and Antonyms:
- Initially, divide the word into two parts, suffix and prefix.
- Segregate the words from the choices that come up with a negative effect as well as those which have a positive impact or meaning.
What is another word for 50 50?
What is another word for 50-50?
|in half||in two|
|half and half|
What are the 20 antonyms?
List of Antonyms
What are the three types of antonyms?
There are three types of antonyms: Gradable Antonyms, Complementary Antonyms, and Relational Antonyms.
What are antonyms and examples?
Antonyms are words with opposite meanings. For example, good and bad. Synonyms are words with similar meanings. For example, tiny & small.
What’s another word for tips and tricks?
|26||»hints and tips exp.|
|6||»helpful hint exp.advice, information, hint|
|6||»hacks n.hint, information, suggestion|
|6||»hints n.hint, information, suggestion|
|6||»wholesome advice exp.advice, information, hint|
Are there any synonyms for the word competitive?
List of Synonyms and Antonyms for Competitive Exams. S.No. Words – Synonyms (Antonyms) 1. Kindred – relation, species (unrelated, dissimilar) 2. Keen – sharp, poignant (vapid, insipid) 3. Knave – dishonest, scoundrel (paragon, innocent)
How are synonyms and antonyms used in exams?
Candidates frequently face questions related to synonyms and antonyms in the English language section of various Government exams such as SSC, RRB, Bank, IBPS and more. Candidates tend to lose marks in the English section if their vocabulary is not up to the mark.
How are synonyms and antonyms used in SSC exams?
Synonyms and antonyms words questions plays a very crucial role in bank exams, SSC, RRB, and other competitive exams. Nowadays huge numbers of graduate candidates are trying to crack competitive exams.
Which is the best PDF for synonyms and antonyms?
To put a full stop for this degrade score and to get full marks in synonyms and antonyms question, aspirants can use high-quality synonyms and antonyms PDF for their preparation. For that, we have given high standard synonyms and antonyms PDF for SSC and bank exams.