Is 360 Total Security a good antivirus?
Is 360 Total Security a good antivirus? The short answer – no, it’s an average antivirus with mediocre anti-malware protection. While it does perform reasonably decently in third-party lab tests, it can’t compare with the leaders like Kaspersky and Norton.
Does 360 Total Security steal your data?
We will NOT collect the content information of files or non-executable files such as . doc, . pdf, . jpg, etc., NOR any data generated by or transmitted through 360 Total Security.
Which is best 360 Total Security or Avast?
Avast is better if you prefer tools against malware. 360 Total Security Software does not have tools for iOS devices and malware protection. However, it’s free version has more tools for system optimization and device clean-up.
What is 360 Total Security sandbox?
360 sandbox is a part of 360 Total Security. In short, 360 sandbox is a totally isolated virtual space, even if there is virus or Trojan in the running applications, they won’t do harm to the real computer system.
Is 360 security a spyware?
360 Total Security is a free antivirus that offers a unified solution for PC security and utility. Download now to get the best optimization tools and total protection against virus, malware and other emerging online threats.
Which is the best free antivirus for PC?
The best free antivirus software you can get today
- Kaspersky Security Cloud Free. The best free antivirus software, hands-down.
- Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition. The best set-it-and-forget-it antivirus option.
- Windows Defender Antivirus. More than good enough to leave in place.
- Avast Free Antivirus.
- AVG AntiVirus Free.
Which is best antivirus for PC?
What is the best antivirus software?
- Kaspersky Total Security.
- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus.
- Norton 360 Deluxe.
- McAfee Internet Security.
- Trend Micro Maximum Security.
- ESET Smart Security Premium.
- Sophos Home Premium.
Which is better AVG or Avast?
Avast is the overall winners as it won more rounds of the competition, although AVG puts up a good fight. Both companies are neck and neck in terms of anti-malware security and system performance. Avast wins in terms of features and user interface, while AVG offers a better pricing structure.
Which antivirus is best for Windows 10?
The best Windows 10 antivirus you can buy
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus. The best protection, with few frills.
- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus. Very good protection with lots of useful extras.
- Norton AntiVirus Plus. For those who deserve the very best.
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- McAfee AntiVirus Plus.
- Trend Micro Antivirus+ Security.
Is 360 a virus?
360 Total Security anti-virus software is a refreshing look at the lowly anti-virus software application.