How can I check my Iqama renewal status?
How to Check Iqama Renewal Status Online?
- Go to the official website of the Ministry of Interior, Saudi Arabia.
- Go to the “Passports” section on the main menu page, and click on “Iqama Renewal”
- Click on “Integrated eServices for Individuals” to be redirected to the Absher portal.
How can I check my Iqama online?
Click on “E-Services” from the menu tabs at the top of the MOI’s site home page to view the various online services offered by the Ministry. View the online Iqama status service. Select “Passport” from the left menu panel and choose “Query Iqama Expiry Service” from the sub-list. Check your Iqama validity.
What is Iqama number?
The Iqama is your official identification document in Saudi Arabia. The ID will include your name, photo, nationality, and date of birth, as well as your nationality, employer, and 10-digit ID number.
How can I check my Iqama without Absher?
If you want to check the Iqama expiry date online without an Absher account, you can do so through the Ministry of Labor Website.
- Open this link.
- Change the language to English.
- Enter the Iqama number or Border Number.
- Enter the Date of Birth as per the Iqama.
- Write down the verification code.
What is the penalty for expired Iqama?
– The General Directorate of Passports confirmed that failure to renew a iqama requires a fine of 500 riyals for the first time, and for the second time 1000 riyals, and for the third time the expatriate resident is exposed to deportation.
Can I go exit with expired Iqama?
Final Exit with an expired Iqama A final exit visa with an expired iqama can only be issued within 30 days of Iqama expiry. In order to do that; The sponsor will log in to his Ministry of Labor account. Select “issue work permit for the final exit”.
How long is an Iqama valid?
How long is your iqama valid for? Your iqama is only valid for one year and needs to be renewed annually. The law isn’t clear on whether you or your employer needs to pay the renewal fees so be prepared to cover your own fees.
What happens if iqama expired?
If your companion’s iqama is expired and you get caught with them. You will be fined SAR 10,000 in case they were unable to show legal identification. Jail time of 6 months and deportation can also be implemented in some cases where the case is strong against you.
What is Iqama fee?
What is the Iqama renewal fees in Saudi Arabia? If company holds 50% or more than of saudi employees then iqama renewal fees structure for that is as follows : Work permit fee is 700 SR per month and 8400 per annum. The Ministry of Interior KSA iqama fee is 650 SR. Health insurance fee is 500 SR.
What if my Iqama is expired?
How can I check my Iqama expiry on muqeem?
Iqama Status/Muqeem Card Status
- Go to this Official website www.moi.gov.sa If the website will open in the Arabic language change the language to English.
- Click on Query Iqama Expiry Services: Go to menu Electronic Inquiries>passport>Query Iqama Expiry Services.
How many years is the validity of Iqama?
– Few people may get both iqama cards, Five years validity card and a new card, Those people have to keep in mind that only the new one is valid and the old one is already expired even though it has 5 years validity, As the authorities will now check your “card number (نسخه)”.
Do you have to pay fee for iqama renewal?
If an expatriate has family members in his sponsorship, he must pay the Dependent Levy for each member to get Iqama renewed. The following are the Iqama Renewal Fees for 2021. House drivers (Saiq Khas), home-makers, and other domestic workers are exempt from work permit fees (Maktab Amal Fees).
Who is responsible for renewing an iqama in Saudi Arabia?
The employer is responsible for renewing the iqama of his workers. As per Article 40 (1) of the Saudi Labor Law, it is the responsibility of the employer to pay for the iqama renewal and iqama issuance fee. As per Article 144 of the Saudi Labor Law, it is the responsibility of the employer to provide health care and insurance to each employee.
When does iqama card expire in Saudi Arabia?
Iqama, the resident id in Saudi Arabia, expires after a year of its issuance date. After that, it needs renewal. As per the new system, Jawazat doesn’t print iqama expiry date on the card.
How to check mukhalafa or traffic violation?
In order to do that, open the following website and click on the icon “Query Traffic Violation for Visitors”. https://absher.sa Iqama or border number as a document type. Iqama number or border number as the document number. Nationality. Enter Captcha Code. The second way to check Mukhalfa is through the Absher account.