How do I stop YouTube from lagging on my phone?
Second solution: Clear cache and data of Youtube
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings > Apps.
- Tap App Manager.
- Locate then tap Youtube.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap CLEAR CACHE.
- Tap Cached data.
- Tap CLEAR.
Why YouTube videos are lagging in my phone?
Clear the YouTube App cache in Settings -> Apps -> Youtube. Removing all updates on the YouTube App, then update it sometimes works. You also may try restarting your device and/or wiping your system cache. If on wifi, go into Setting -> Wi-Fi -> Settings -> Advanced and uncheck Wi-Fi optimization.
Why is my YouTube videos laggy?
Sometimes, YouTube videos lagging or buffering problems are a result of issues with your internet connection. YouTube automatically adjusts the quality of videos depending on your internet connection. If this is the case, you might experience a lower quality video if your internet connection is slow and vice versa.
Why do videos lag on my phone?
Your Graphics Driver is Broken . You are using a slow memory card with a full HD/4K video Capture Device . Your Hardware is Damaged . You haven’t updated your Phone’s Software (Maybe everyone has the problem and the manufacturer released an Update )
Why is my phone lagging?
If your Android is running slow, chances are the issue can be quickly fixed by clearing out excess data stored in your phone’s cache and deleting any unused apps. A slow Android phone may require a system update to get it back up to speed, although older phones may not be able to run the latest software properly.
Why do videos play slow on my phone?
Video streaming may be lagging on your Android because other devices are hogging network bandwidth. You’ll experience faster speeds on your Android phone when your W-Fi isn’t overloaded. Uninstall unused apps. Unwanted applications on your Android can slow video streaming.
How do I make YouTube videos play smoother?
1) Go to Settings in the More options menu on Chrome. 2) Click Advanced at the very bottom. 3) Disabled Use hardware acceleration when available by switching the icon to grey. 4) Relaunch Chrome and then re-play the YouTube video to see if it plays smoothly.
How do I fix YouTube lag?
Stop YouTube Videos From Buffering and Lagging
- Clear Browser Cache. The first step that you can take to fix the problem of YouTube Videos buffering and lagging on your computer is to clear the browser cache.
- Close Browser Tabs.
- Watch Videos in Lower Quality.
- Modify the Video URL.
- Update Drivers.
- Block IP Ranges.
How can I fix lag in ML?
Tips & Tricks to fix high ping issue in Mobile Legends
- Configure in-game settings.
- Configure Battleground Map.
- Configure Network optimization in phone settings.
- Switch on Enhanced LTE mode in phone settings.
- Use optimal Wi-Fi frequency.
- Turn off voice chat is needed.
- Close background apps consuming data.
How can I make my phone lag for free?
What to do if phone is lagging?
If your Android phone feels like it’s slowed down to a crawl, here are four things you can try to speed it up:
- Clear your cache. If you have an app that’s running slowly or crashing, clearing the app’s cache can solve a lot of basic issues.
- Clean up your phone storage.
- Disable live wallpaper.
- Check for software updates.
Why is YouTube lagging so much?
YouTube videos may always lag for you if your network or graphics drivers is wrong or outdated. You should update your network and graphics drivers to see if this can solve your problem. One easy and reliable way to update your drivers is to use Driver Easy.
How do I fix YouTube slow loading?
Fix – YouTube Video Loading Slow on Edge. 1. Open Edge browser in Windows 10. 2. Now press that F12 key to open the Developer tools. 3. Here switch to Debugger -> Cookies -> youtube.com. 4. Next, you need to replace the default PREF value with “al=en&f5=30030&f6=8.” For that, double-click in the Value field and paste the same value.
Why is my YouTube lagging?
An overloaded browser would cause YouTube videos lag. If you have opened too many tabs at one time, close them and play the videos again. Option 2. If there are too many records that take up the room, which may lead to the lagging problem. So you’d better clear unnecessary cache,…
Why do my videos lag?
If you’re experiencing video lag after your computer has been running for an extended period, you may be suffering from memory leaks or an accumulation of minor coding problems. Rebooting your computer is a time-tested way to reset your system to a clean slate.