How much is parking at Suntec?
Car Park Rates
|MON-FRI Before 5/6 PM||$2.20 for 1st hr, $1.10 for subsequent 30min from 7am to 5pm|
|SAT||$1.10/hr from 7am to 5pm, $2.80/entry from 5pm to 7am the following day|
|SUN / PUBLIC HOLIDAYS||$1.10/hr from 7am to 5pm, $2.80/entry from 5pm to 7am the following day|
How do I get to Suntec Tower 4 by MRT?
- By Car: Enter Suntec City Mall level B1 carpark via Entrance F.
- By Taxi: Alight at drop off point between Tower 3 & 4.
- By MRT: Take Downtown Line or Circle Line to Promenade MRT Station.
- By Bus: Take any of the bus services: 36, 97, 106, 111, 133, 50, 518 or 857 to Suntec Convention Center.
Who is the owner of Suntec City?
In the 1980s, a group of 11 business tycoons led by Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-shing jointly invested in what was then Singapore�s biggest commercial development: Suntec City.
How can I walk from Marina Square to Suntec City?
The nearest stations to Overhead Bridge @ Suntec City To Marina Square are:
- Temasek Blvd – Suntec Convention Ctr (02151) is 64 meters away, 1 min walk.
- Temasek Blvd – Opp Suntec Convention Ctr (02159) is 121 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Raffles Blvd – Marina Sq (Taxi Stand C22) is 131 meters away, 2 min walk.
Which MRT goes to Suntec?
Direction. Suntec City is easily accessible by three MRT stations (see MRT map) – Esplanade or Promenade via the Circle Line, and City Hall via the East West Line.
What is Suntec in Chinese?
Suntec City Mall (Chinese: 新达城广场) is a shopping centre located within Suntec City.
How many towers does Suntec City have?
It comprises five office towers, a retail and entertainment complex, and a convention and exhibition centre. The name Suntec is derived from the Chinese words xin and da, which mean “new achievement”.
How do you walk from Promenade to Marina Square?
Promenade MRT Station (CC4 / DT15) and walk through Millenia Walk to reach Marina Square (exit from Millenia Walk’s entrance facing Raffles Boulevard and get on the escalator to Level 2).
How do you get to Marina Square maze?
How to get there: Make your way to Marina Square, Level 2 and exit through the door nearest to Samsonite (#02-81). Walk straight down the pathway till you see a door marked “Stair 30-D-1” on your right. Enter the door and you’re now in the maze!