What are the rules and regulations in the computer laboratory?
What are the rules of computer?
Computer Lab Rules
- Each person may only use one computer at a time.
- Computers and peripherals are not to be moved or reconfigured without approval of Lab and Classrooms staff.
- Students may not install software on lab computers.
- The use of tobacco products is not allowed in computer classrooms and labs.
What are the dos and don’ts in a computer lab?
Do not misbehave in the computer laboratory. Do not bring any food or drinks near the machine. Turn off the machine once you are done using it. Do not plug in external devices without scanning them for computer viruses.
What is computer lab safety?
This is a partial list of basic safety precautions to use when working on a computer: Remove your watch and jewelry and secure loose clothing. Turn off the power and unplug equipment before performing service. Cover sharp edges inside the computer case with tape. Never open a power supply or a CRT monitor.
What is good conduct in a computer laboratory?
No smoking, drinking or eating is allowed in any computer lab. All open and unopened food, beverages and tobacco products are prohibited from entering the computer lab. You must be considerate of other users.
Why do we need to follow the computer lab rules?
In order for the computer lab to maintain the equipment and an excellent learning environment we need to establish guidelines for behavior in the Computer Lab. If a student does not follow these rules they cannot be allowed to use the computers at Middle School Lab.
What is computer etiquette?
Computer etiquette is the proper way to communicate while interacting with people online. Communicating with someone using all capital letters is akin to yelling at that person, which is considered rude and an inappropriate way to communicate with someone online.
What are the computer safety rules?
Top 10 Internet Safety Rules & What Not to Do Online
- Keep Personal Information Professional and Limited.
- Keep Your Privacy Settings On.
- Practice Safe Browsing.
- Make Sure Your Internet Connection is Secure.
- Be Careful What You Download.
- Choose Strong Passwords.
- Make Online Purchases From Secure Sites.
- Be Careful What You Post.
What are the 10 lab safety rules?
The 10 Most Important Lab Safety Rules
- of 10. The Most Important Lab Safety Rule.
- of 10. Know the Location of Safety Equipment.
- of 10. Dress for the Lab.
- of 10. Don’t Eat or Drink in the Laboratory.
- of 10. Don’t Taste or Sniff Chemicals.
- of 10. Don’t Play Mad Scientist in the Laboratory.
- of 10. Dispose of Lab Waste Properly.
- of 10.
What are 3 safe lab procedures?
Dress for work in the laboratory. Wear clothing and shoes that cover exposed skin and protect you from potential splashes. Tie back long hair, jewelry, or anything that may catch in equipment. Never eat food, drink beverages, chew gum, apply cosmetics (including lip balm), or handle contact lenses in the laboratory.
Why is it important to follow computer lab rules?
The computer laboratory is a very important and delicate environment that require strict safety and maintenance. For this to be ensured, we have follow and adhere to a set of computer laboratory rules. These rules are introduced to make sure the computers and the people have a long and protected lifespan.
What are 10 good manners?
So let’s talk about 10 good manners for kids to know:
- Put others first.
- Polite phone protocol.
- Thank you note.
- Open the door for others.
- Use thank you and you’re welcome routinely in conversation.
- Shake hands and make eye contact.
- Teach them to offer to serve people who enter your home.
What are the rules of a computer lab?
Computer Laboratory Rules COMPUTER LABORATORY RULES 1. When you are in the computer lab, you are in a classroom. 2. Treat everyone with consideration and respect . 3. Listen and follow directions. 4. Food and Drinks are not allowed in the computer lab. 5. Do not erase or delete any files or software from the computers.
What are the safety rules in computer?
CARE OF THE COMPUTER Computer and related devices are not heat friendly, therefore do not operate computer in a poorly ventilated environment. Never switch off computers but shut down properly to avoid creating irreparable errors on your hard disk. Do not leave computer or related devices while they are not being used.
What are the rules and regulations in the laboratory?
The laboratory procedures must be read prior to attending that laboratory session.
What is laboratory safety rule?
Lab safety rules for students Report all accidents, injuries, and breakage of glass or equipment to instructor immediately. Keep pathways clear by placing extra items (books, bags, etc.) on the shelves or under the work tables. Long hair (chin-length or longer) must be tied back to avoid catching fire. Wear sensible clothing including footwear.