What is the latest BlackBerry 10 OS update?
|Latest release||10.3.3.3216 / April 4, 2018|
|Latest preview||10.3.3.3216 / April 4, 2018|
|Update method||Firmware over-the-air, BlackBerry Link (carrier dependent)|
How can I update my BlackBerry software?
Install Software Update (Windows)
- Launch BlackBerry Link.
- Using the provided USB cable, connect the BlackBerry 10 smartphone to the computer.
- Click the device tab (located in the lower-left; to the right of the computer tab).
- Click Install Update (located above the device tab)..
- Click Install Update.
How do I flash my BlackBerry z10 with BlackBerry link?
The Easy Way – Reload BlackBerry 10 OS Using BlackBerry Link
- Open BlackBerry Link and connect your device via microUSB.
- Select Settings (gear icon)
- Select Reload under Reload Device Software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reload the software. When complete you can disconnect your device.
How do I reset my BlackBerry Z10 without turning it on?
1. Turn off your BlackBerry Z10
- Turn off your BlackBerry Z10.
- Remove your SIM card and SD card from your phone.
- Press and hold POWER + VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN buttons for around 20 seconds or until the device turns off (if not work try to combination Vol Up + Power or Vol down + Power)
Why is BlackBerry dead?
BlackBerry-branded phones from BlackBerry died in 2016 when the company quit the handset manufacturing business. BlackBerry stuck with its own in-house OSes for too long while the Android and iOS duopoly took over the world, and the company’s sales tanked.
What did BlackBerry do wrong?
But due to some mistakes from BlackBerry, the market share of the company started reducing and more number of users got shifted to Android and iPhone. Though people started finding touchscreen more advanced and attractive, BlackBerry refused to launch new phones having a full touchscreen.